Matzoh Stuffed Chicken Cutlets
- 10 (5 oz.) boneless chicken breasts
- ½ tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 5 whole wheat matzoh boards, finely broken
- ½ cup medium dry Concord wine
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 egg white
- ½ tbsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- For Sauce:
- 1/3 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Sauté onion in olive oil until tender, but not browned.
- Add broken matzohs and toast lightly.
- Combine wine, egg white, seasonings, and chicken broth to matzoh mixture.
- Mix well until matzoh is soft and mixture is heated through.
- Take ¼ cup of stuffing, place in the middle of the chicken cutlets and roll.
Secure with a toothpick, if needed.
- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and honey in a bowl. Mix well. Spread on top of chicken cutlet rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 (4 oz.) stuffed chicken cutlet
Exchanges per Serving: 4 Meat, 1 Starch, ½ Fat
|Calories: 266||Cholesterol: 83 mg|
|Total Fat: 4.5 gm||Protein: 36 gm|
|Saturated Fat: 1 gm||Carbohydrate: 17 gm|
|Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5 gm||Dietary Fiber: 2 gm|
|Monounsaturated Fat: 0.5 gm||Sodium: 198 mg|